Mother's Day

Ah...Mother's Day. It's tomorrow! I went all crazy looking for a present for my mom, and I ended up getting her a card and a bunch of different chocolates...yum. I had to keep the presents low-key because my mother's birthday happens to be this month as well, and well, we can't have a super awesome gift and then a lame gift now can we? (:


So, friends, what are you doing for your mom tomorrow to show her how much you love her?


<3 Seana
PS: Have you checked out the new blog that July and I are co-writing together? If not, please be sure to check out the Creative Clique blog! (:

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts