Singin'

Hey ya'll. I've just returned from our wonderful auditions to be on the Worship Team next year. What is this so-called "Worship Team"? Well, it's the group that leads our every other week chapels, and I've always wanted to be up there singing for God. And today? Well, today was the tryouts. The tryouts! I was so nervous when I got in there with the three teachers and one very talented singer, I'm quite positive that my voice was wobbly and off-key. ): Which is sad. I don't know why I was so nervous; I wasn't that nervous when practicing! Well, then again, there's the whole "sing this alone" thing going on to, but hey. Whatever. It's done. Over. Completed. And now I have the wonderful job of biting my nails till the results are in.
I'm gonna be left with little stubby nails by the time they tell us!
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Sea J! You did great! You were a bit off key, but I don't think that mattered at all to Mr. Lowis. Plus we were all in there with you and I KNOW you did awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, July. You did really great! And it wasn't Mr. Lowis, was it? If I remember correctly, I believe it was Mr. Cowe. Then again, maybe my brain is a wee bit forgetful at the moment. (:
      <3 Seana

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts