So Not Happening

Bonjour friends! Don't freak at my title, that's just the name of the book I'm going to share in this post. So yesterday I had an orthodontist appointment for my braces and the doctor dude said that my next appointment they're going to check on my teeth and see if they're looking good, and then the time after that I might get my braces off! YAY! But it'll probably leave my mouth a little sore afterwards. Whatever though. I can't wait to get them off, even though it was fun to have cool colors in my mouth and stuff! :) Don't worry if you're getting braces on, it only hurts for a few days afterwards. And take good care of them, I know it sounds cheesy, but the better care you take of your teeth with braces, the sooner you can get them off! I haven't received any comments lately, don't be shy! I love to hear what everyone thinks of my blog and books they suggest I read. My email again is seana.j.vixen@gmail.com if you want to contact me.

Today's book is called So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones.


This book is about a girl named Bella Kirkwood. Her dad is super rich and she's just found out that her mom is going to get married to some farm guy. Bella's not thrilled about this especially since her stepdad and mom are taking away her credit cards to be fair to her stepbrothers. And to top it all off, the newspaper editor isn't taking her ideas seriously. He wants her to report about garbage. Literally. But when some suspicious football player info comes up, Bella will have to use her savvy reporters instincts and her wit to find out what they're up to, even risking her life. Will Bella find out what's going on before trouble strikes? Will her newspaper editor Luke stop being a snob? And will Bella find God in all the midst of this chaos? Read and find out! Note: this book is in a series in this order: So Not Happening, I'm So Sure, So Over My Head.


Seana's opinion about the book: This book made me laugh a lot during the whole thing. I seriously freaked at one point and I gasped out loud at another. Jenny has a great way of connecting the reader to Bella's life and her feelings, without making you feel like an outsider so to speak. I would totally recommend all of Jenny's books because they have a Christian input in different places, and really show how God has a big picture already planned out, and you're just in a little snip-it of the puzzle that you'll be able to understand later. But Jenny doesn't just maker her books seem like a sermon at all. Her books are downright hilarious in parts, and they make you realize just what the character is going through. There are different covers for this book so I'll put some pictures up to show you the two that I know of.

Never stop reading,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts