Happy October Everyone!

It's pretty chilly here today viewers! It is I, Seana J. Vixen here with a new book! I've noticed that no one has commented lately...is my blog too boring perhaps? I'll ponder that and see if there's much I can spice up on my blog. Sheesh. It's really cold right now...in my house...and I'm wearing a sweater. Hmm. Whatever though! Boring topic! :)


A book I have to share is called The Great Turkey Walk by Kathleen Karr. This is a story about a boy named Simon who is not the smartest guy on the block. He buys a ton of turkeys and decides to bring them to Denver where he'll have a better price of selling them. But it's not all fun and games. Simon encounters many obstacles along the way. Will Simon be able to get all one thousand of his turkeys to Denver? Or will  people see them as a turkey stew and try to take them from Simon? Find out in this book!


~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts