I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I've returned from Wisconsin and had a fabulous time there. Got to see my brother Jeremiah and his girlfriend Amelia. Amelia's dog Elf is so cute, but a little moody for my taste. It's like one minute he's super relaxed, then the next playful, and then grumpy. But he pretty much looks like the dogs in the picture I'll post on this post. He's super cute. We also played a few games with Amelia's family, so that was fun. (Her family is her mom, dad, sister Ashley, and brother Tate.)

Today's book is called Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick. (It's the second book in the series of the Mother Daughter Book Club series, see picture on the right if you need to see a picture of it.) This story is about the second year of their book club and the girls are in 7th grade. But this year they've invited snotty Becca Chadwick to join the club. Well, they themselves didn't. It was all their mothers' doing. And if dealing with the Queen bee wasn't enough, Cassidy's mother is dating a bald, boring accountant, and Jess's family might have to sell Half Moon Farm. The girls will have to work together to find a way to save the farm, but they have to do it fast. Can they find an idea to save the farm in time? And will they be able to work with Becca, the Queen of Mean? Read this book and find out friends!

Seana's opinion about the book: I thought that this book was totally awesome. The plot line that Heather uses has bits of suspense and fun. There's even some romance sprinkled in here and there! If you like books about friends, enemies, boys, and giving it all you got, I would definitely advise you to read this book! Oh, and if you do, give me some feedback on it in a comment or email. (It's seana.j.vixen@gmail.com if you forgot.)

Ciao for now,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

  1. Hey Sea J! I have a bit of suggestion for you. When you tell us about the book it sounds like you just copied it out of the book. Otherwise it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts