MEAPS, MEAPS, and more MEAPS...

Hello once again everyone! Today we had more reading MEAPS. (MEAPS are a kind of a test that isn't for a grade, but it shows the teachers what they have to teach and the law of Michigan requires it, blah, blah, blah.)Yeah, it was okay, but the only good things are that we get to miss normal school, and we get yummy snacks. Both awesome things in my opinion. Remember, keep in touch with me by commenting or sending me an email at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com either way, I'd be happy to hear from you!


No book today, as I am still a little brain-dead. My apologies! I will try to find some great books to share soon.


Asta la vista!
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts