Take Two

Bonjour and howdy to everyone today! Um...not much to say today. It's not really a big day for me or anything. But I did get super embarrassed today. So me and my friends were talking to this one teacher named Mr. Narwhal, and one friend said something about cholesterol, and I was like, "Are you calling me fat?!" And then Mr. Narwhal said to follow him out of his office because we needed the exercise then I said, "You're calling me fat!" And then he goes, "Well you get enough exercise here," and pointed along the sides of his face, by his cheeks. So basically he called me FAT and said that I have a BONY THIN FACE. That--that MEANY FACE!! :( Leave a nice comment please. I'm feeling rather down...

Today's book is called Take Two by Julia Devillers and Jennifer Roy. (Second book in the trading faces series.) The book starts with the twins having going to the office to receive their punishment for trading places in the last book. But there's a surprise. The counselor lady's twin boys are their punishment. The girls have to babysit them on certain days. There's a smart one and a not so smart one. Emma the mathlete is stuck with the nonsmart one so that she can tutor him in math. Payton is stuck with the brainiac twin, and is forced to entertain him. With a drama play that Payton so badly wants to be part of but is stuck cleaning under the stage, and a questioning romance for Emma, how will they manage? Read and find out!

Seana's opinion about the book: This was an okay book, but an easy read. There's a lot of Eee's! Squee's! and Yeesh's! So be prepared to laugh. The authors did well with the plot, but it's a really short one. I would recommend this book to people who are at a little lower reading level, but still want an entertaining book. This book fits the bill!

Seana's question of the day: Would you rather be in a room of poisonous snakes, or venomous spiders?

~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

  1. I am so gonna mess up the marching around the gym...

    ReplyDelete
  2. July! You didn't post that comment on the post that I wrote about the band/choir concert! Silly goose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts