Ready For My Next Book Review?

Hello everyone! I your beloved (at least I hope so) blogger have returned after a long time of absolutely no posts. I apologize for that, and I will try my best to get back into the swing of things, what with my tennis schedule a little bit hectic and all. Anyways, I just got a new book this weekend! Hurrah! It's the latest book in the Mother Daughter Book Club series (you remember don't you? I blogged about the first book a while ago I believe.) and is a very good book. I won't describe it much so that I won't give it away, but I will tell you that you'll be on your feet for more.


I hope you've noticed that I spiced up my blog a little with some new pictures for you to enjoy. I hope you enjoy looking at my latest picture that I created with my name on it. I like it. It's pink! :)





Back to book business though. The latest book I've read for you is called Maximum Ride by James Patterson. This book is about Max. Her full name is Maximum Ride, and she's 98% human, 2% bird. And she can fly. Max's family is just other people just like her that were created by wacko scientists. But there's also bad guys in this book. They are werewolf people called Erasers. But there's a catch. They can morph into werewolves anytime they want to--not just in a full moon. They are after these bird children to kill them. Can Max and her friends stay safe from these beasts? And will they find others who need their help? Find out!


(Note: This book says H-E double hockey sticks a few times during the book, and says, "Oh my 'gee oh dee', so I'd recommend getting an adults OK to read the book. And there's tons of different covers so it might be hard to find. I'll post a few pictures to help.)


Read on,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

  1. Hey Seana! July here! Um, not to rat on you, but you totally copied my blog format with all the gadgets and all...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts