Trading Faces

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted lately, but I've been busy, so yeah. Anyways I'm back, with a book to share.


Payton is on the left, Emma on the right.
This book is called Trading Faces by Julia Devillers and Jennifer Roy. This story is about two twin sisters named Emma and Payton Mills. They both are as different as north and south. Payton is the fashionista of the two, and Emma is the smart one. But when a social crisis causes drastic action, they must switch places. Will the switch work out? Or will it turn out horrible? Find out! This is the first book in the Trading Faces series. The other books in order are: Take Two, Times Squared, and I believe one is coming out called Double Feature as well sometime in January I think. Don't totally count on that last one though alright?


~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts