HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hey folks! I'm here to wish you a very awesome Halloween. Whether you'll be out and about trick-or-treating, or whether you'll be handing out the candy, I hope your Halloween is super fantastic. I was thinking about being a bumble bee this year, but decided against it as I could not find a bee outfit that was cheap yet cute. Oh well! There'll be plenty of Halloweens that I can actually be a bee.


Okay so I'm doing much better. My nose is still a little bit runny, but my throat is doing a TON better! Hurrah! Oh and today we got our Christmas music for band and they sound so super cool with the whole band playing it. The flute part is kinda boring by itself, but with the whole band...wow!


I hope you've had time to check out the cute things I've updated my blog with! I absolutely love all of the  cute little sayings and stuff. One of my favorites is the owl that says, "Hoo goes there?"


May your Halloween be spooky, but totally fun,
~Seana

Comments

  1. I counted and we only had 27 tricker treaters ALL NIGHT!!!! FAILLLL!!!! I hope you had a better night then I did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts