So Over My Head

July's person
Seana's (My) person
G'day mates! (That was my awesome Australian accent! I LOVE their accents...wish I had one!) Be sure to check out my friend July's blog at julyaemmance.blogspot.com for more booky fun from someone other than moi. My friend Christine and my other friend April both have blogs as well. (We're just bloggy friends aren't we?) Anyways, you can reach Christine's blog at jesus3calling.blogspot.com and April's at dogzruleoverall-sagerylee.blogspot.com for other blogs about random things. But I'm going to warn you that Christine's latest post was rather...gross. (Not to be a pain in the neck Christina, but it is gross.) It was about a movie she saw, and her description is really icky to me. Now I won't be all judging and such, but I do think that since Christine said she'd be sharing her faith and other questions her viewers had, I don't think a post about well...those sort of icky things fits the bill--you know what I'm saying? Okay, so July posted a picture of some dude that she thought was hot. Well I find another person who's more hot or cute or whatever you want to call it. I'll post them here, and let YOU decide. (And no July, you can't vote.) Please post a comment on who you like better!



Today's book is called So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
I personally like this cover better!
Here is one cover
The Fritz Family Carnival made it's annual trip over to Truman, Oklahoma, and Bella is ready to report. In this story, she wants to prove something. To her dad she wants to prove that she's worth having around. Her soon-to-be stepmother and wicked step-sister going to be joining her family anytime now, but something about this relationship smells fishy to savvy Bella Kirkwood--and it isn't caviar. To her mom she wants to prove that she's capable of caring for herself. But of course, getting a job at the circus as a clown wasn't the best idea, but what's a girl to do when handed oversize shoes and a cherry red nose? To her ex-boyfriend(s) she wants to prove that she's worth loving, while trying to prove that to herself at the same time. But her editor, Luke, can't seem to get that message through Bella's hard head, while Hunter can't seem to get his head on straight. To Luke's former girlfriend, Bella's trying to prove her wrong any chance she gets. Ever had it where everything backfires on you? Poor Bella! But when a murder rock's the world of Cherry Fritz, and Bella senses more danger to be had around the carnival, Bella realizes that she's so over her head, and that she'll need God, and others, to get her through this. Note: When looking for this book you might see two or more different cover designs. Do not worry! They are the same book!

Seana's opinion about the book: Love the book. Bella's sassy personality still shines through, even though she has to dress up as a clown and hand out balloons to bratty children. The book had plenty of humor in every chapter and there's also tons of suspense. What with the murder and all. The ending is shocking, making you try to figure out who to trust, and who is a dirty rat. The author does a great job of fooling your mind into thinking that it was this person, but it was really that one sort of thing. I loved this book!


Read a book, it'll take you on journeys you could never have imagined.
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

  1. Sea J... I was talking about how Christine thinks he's cute... NOT ME! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy on the right.......NO QUESTION ABOUT IT! :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts