Yay shopping!

Howdy everyone! Yesterday was a super fun day. So my friend July and I went shopping to find some presents for our friend Christine who's birthday was Saturday. We found her some awesome stuff and we found a cute pair of socks for our teacher's little kid. It has aliens on it from the Toy Story movies and says, "Behold the claw!" How cute right? And then we went to the mall and we stopped at Bath and Body Works (I think it was called that anyways) and I picked up some perfume and some lotion and July got some lotion so we split the price for the 3 for 10$ sale. And we both got some hand sanitizer that smells AWESOME and it was 75% off! Sweet! (Well the original price was 1.50$ so it's not THAT much of a difference but they were both only 30ish cents then! Yay!) So yeah we found some cute stuff for Christine and some stuff for our teacher Mr. Menagerie. It was so much fun!

Okay I don't really have a book today, since I was going to go to the library yesterday but I went shopping instead and stuff...anyways, I'll have a book by my next post! I promise. You have the Seana guarantee.


Seana's question of the day: What is your favorite cartoon character? (They must have a name! Nothing vague like "that dog on that one show." Be specific! For example: Snoopy.)

Peace, love, and happiness as well,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts