AUGH!

Aaaaah!!!!! *scream, shriek, gasp, repeat* So for social studies, I am earning money to help Africa. Guess what I got to do?? Pick up DOG POOP! Ewww! *shrieks again* It was mucho gross. And to top it off, something ate a rabbit, and left us the front feet on our back porch thing. Guess who got to pick those up with the pooper scooper? That would be me. Seana. Blah. So yes. I am promised the job in the summer as well and as my dad says, "Then you'll be able to SMELL what you're doing!" Yippee. Can't you just hear the joy radiating from my voice? >.<


<3 Seana
Question of the day: In my name, Seana J. Vixen, what do you think the "J" stand for? I'll give credit on my blog if any of you guess it. If multiple people guess, then whoever guessed first wins. =)

Comments

  1. Joy? June? July? Jasmine? Jadyn? Julia? And for the record, dog poop is disgusting! :( Sorry.

    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna? Janice? Jane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, Jenna, Jennifer, Jo, Jean, Janelle, Julie, Jamie, Janie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts