Valentine's Day

Hi everyone! Valentine's Day is coming up pretty quick; are you doing anything special? Me? Well, I'm at the moment trying to come up with something, anything, for my brother Josiah for his birthday. He did say that one thing he wants is an iPad. Gee, that won't be hard to get at all! *note the absurd amounts of sarcasm* But seriously, my parents and I agree that that's a lot of money for a B-day gift. So it's back to the drawing board.


<3 Seana
PS: On a different note, I found the cutest little Valentine's Day picture. It comes in multiple colors too! SCORE! If you want to find the other colors, just type in the words on this picture in Google images.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts