Melody's Song *UPDATE*

Hey everyone! As you might possibly remember, I was telling ya'll about my latest story called Melody's Song. So far I have a total of 8 pages, going on 9. Chapter 1 is already 7 pages, but I plan to add some more details later. And I have struck inspiration on possible names for a possible sequel. But I ain't sharing it! =P Sorry, some secrets are best left unknown to anyone but moi. And I love to make you all curious and stuff. =)


On another note, I took the Disney princess test to see which princess I'm most like. (http://disney.go.com/games/play3/?content=204062 is the link) And I am........




Which is pretty crazy since she was one of my favorite princesses when I was little. Try out the test yourself and leave a comment on who you are. =D So the description of Ariel is somewhat close to me, except that I'm not that headstrong, but I suppose I am sometimes a hopeless romantic. =) But aren't we all sometimes?


See ya!
~Seana

Comments

  1. I got Belle, which was super exciting because Beauty and the Beast is most definitely my favorite Disney movie (besides Tangled, Aladdin, and a few others ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was Cinderella!!!! that was a fun quiz(;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts