Random Nonesense

Hey everyone! I'm glad you like my new background, and today I've just been surfing the web and finding pretty sweet random stuff. Here we go!

This is just something so awesome. Goooo TEAM PEETA! <3 Hunger Games fanatic!!


Pretty snazzy, eh?


PACMAN! Eat those dots!


I want this in my house. Slides rule!


The best way to get in with your inner nature self.


It's like a secret hideout! Sort of...


An authentic oceanic feeling without getting the least bit wet. But what happens if the glass breaks?

Hope you enjoyed that! <3 Seana

Comments

  1. I'd rather have a staircase like the one by the slide. ;D The sunken-in couch area is pretty sweet, though, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like the sunken couch and the slide/stairs thing too. Also the pacman thing is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts