My least favorite singer

Howdy ya'll. This morning I went to the mall with my mom to see if there were any perfumes or lotions that we liked at B&B Works. Sadly, no. I did however find a lipgloss that I really liked, but it was super expensive. Like, eye-bulging expensive. I'm not gonna spend almost 10$ on a little tube of gloss, sorry. After that, I was at this one earring store that also has tons of different accessories and purses. And guess who's face was on practically EVERY purse and other whatnots? JUSTIN BIEBER. My least favorite singer to ever walk the face of the earth. My friend Christine has the Bieber flu (as I call it instead of the Bieber fever because both are a sickness), but me? I'll do anything to NOT have to listen to him. Blah. I just don't see how girls are always screaming about how cute he is, and how wonderful his voice his, etcetera and so forth. Do YOU like JB? Or are you on the same path as me?


<3 Seana

Comments

  1. JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!?! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
    JK he is my least favorite singer on earth!
    I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! I don't! And yeah, the B&B lip gloss is expensive. :( Too many sad things in one post, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like JB at all. But I love gloss from B&BW, and I can make it last a long time. It's worth it for me, since it doesn't do anything bad to my lips. And I got Aruba Coconut there recently, and it mosturizes my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all just HATERS!!! JB is the best thing that's happened to the musical world since Michael Jackson!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, be calm. Deep breaths. In. Out. You have your opinion, we have ours. It's all good. =)

      Delete
    2. Ha, no he isn't. If he is, then why don't more people enjoy his music?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts