Irish fun

Howdy howdy readers and writers and blog fans of all kinds! (Woo! New record for longest blog intro on the Seana J. Vixen blog!) You may or may not have noticed, but since Valentine's Day is today and I'm too lazy to put up a heart background on my blog, I've made it all ready for the next holiday that I can think of! ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Yay. I look terrible in green, but it's still fun to go find different blog backgrounds and stuff. Ah...the sweet smell of a freshly redesigned blog. =D Anyways, today was my bro's birthday, and we're getting him a gift card tomorrow because we didn't know which exact place he wanted it from. So it all worked out. (If I were him, I'd be pretty disappointed in the gift, but he thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.) And to top it off, my friend Serena brought in some deee-licious sugar cookies in the shape of a heart for a treat to class. They were yummy. I'm a cookie freak; I admit it.


No one gave me a special Valentine today, but that is to be expected. Ooh! I just visited Heather Vogel Frederick's blog (you know, the author of the Mother-Daughter Book Club series?) and she posted the cutest little picture ever! I'll post it with this post.


Hoping you're not heartbroken over Valentine's Day,
<3 <3 Seana <3 <3
PS: the picture is kinda hard to decipher, so I'll post the words underneath it.
A cat meows, a dog bow-wows. A cow says only moo. but I can say bee mine today, I'll never tire of U. Be my Valentine

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts