One of my favorite singers

Hello again everyone! So since yesterday I posted on one of my least favs of the singing world, today I'm gonna share who's songs I really like. Are ya ready? HERE WE GO! And the person is..........(insert the drumroll here).........TAYLOR SWIFT! Yup. That's one of my fav singers. There's one song she wrote called Safe and Sound which I absolutely LOVE. You should look it up sometime; I believe it's one of the songs that will be in the Hunger Games movie, but don't get all hopeful in case I heard wrong. =P Anyways, what are your thoughts on Taylor Swift? Thumbs up, or thumbs down?


~Seana

Comments

  1. Hurrah for a fellow Taylor Swift fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love not only jer song Safe and Sound ,but I also love her!!! SHe's amazingly talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna know something funny, Seana? My iPod used to be mostly Selena Gomez, and now Taylor Swift has taken over, haha! I have...18 of her songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Well, she DOES have good reason to take over! =)

      Delete
  4. Four thumbs up! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts