New Covers

So, since only one of my last covers was a hit, I want to bring out some new ones to see if that's THE one I should go with, or if these are gonna be some stiff competition. (Please comment on the one out of this group you like best!)



Cover 1 (that's the one on top)

Cover 2 (the middle cover)


Cover 3 (the one on the bottom

Personally, I think the girl on Cover 1 looks a little depressed, the girl on Cover 2 just seems distant. My favorite is Cover 3, but please let me know what you think in a comment or an email (seana.j.vixen@gmail.com)

Love and bumble bees,
~Seana
PS: Here's a cover Christine made, let me know if you like this one.

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about the first girl looking a bit depressed, but I don't mind number two, and I really like number three. In the fourth one, the mermaid looks kind of...I don't know, but the stitching is pretty. :)

    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of yours I like the third one but out of all of them I like mine the best(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second. None of them really say mermaid to me, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Emma. But it's so hard to find a good mermaid picture that is a.) appropriate! and b.) somewhat looking the same as Melody

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts