Melody's Song *Another Update*

Hello one and all! I've been busy working on Melody's Song, which means that BMHTL (Being Me is Harder Than it Looks) has stopped to a standstill. Oh well though, it's getting to the fun part of Melody's Song, so yippee! ^.^ Anyways, if you don't remember anymore, there is a merman prince guy in this story and his name is Winston Palmer. And I have granted him the most honorable privilege to have his OWN CHAPTER! How cool is that? He won't have that many chapters, since Melody is the main narrator. But I'll give him enough to get his feelings and thoughts on the situation. It's pretty sweet. This story is more adventurous than BMHTL, but both are still fun to write. So far, Winston's chapter is going along well. I just might publish a snippet, but if/when I did, I wouldn't keep it up for too long. Plagiarizing and all that stuff. Anyways, back to writing!


^.~ Seana
PS: I need cover ideas stat! The stories about mermaids, confidence, surprises, music... and some other stuff too.

Comments

Popular Posts