Movies! Movies! Movies!

Ello everyone! Today, since I was bored, I watched TinkerBell again. The first one. I think tomorrow I'll watch TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure, but we'll see. Anyways, in TinkerBell, I noticed that Tink seems to have a crush on a certain fairy named Terence. I must say, he's not that bad looking for a fairy either. Here's some pictures of him:

This is Terence. Odd name, but original.


This shot is actually from TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure, but I still think it's adorable. ^.^ Aww...


This was from the credits, so I took a screen shot of it and voila!

So now you all probably want to watch this now too. =D Ah... random movie days are the best. Well, I'm off to do various thingy-ma-bobs, so I am going to end this post here.

See ya!
~Seana
PS: Maybe in honor of the TinkerBell movie, I should make my profile picture one of them. ^.^ I think I will.

Comments

  1. My friend has a guy-friend whose name is Terence. It's Latin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Tink had a crush on Peter Pan. Have you read the books about her by Gail Carson Levine? In those books she had a crush on Terence and Peter Pan.

    -D. Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say that I have read those books. Maybe I should! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts