Christine Mishaps

Oh my goodness! It's Sandy the Meijer pony!!
Hi peoples! <--- that sounded quite strange coming from me, but hey. Anyways, today after school Christine went outside in the snow, and this kid named Herod (weird name...) was like, "Christine, I'll give you a penny if you'll go outside and stand there for 5 minutes." So she did. Then later another person was like, "I'll give you a nickel if you sit there for 5 minutes." She did that too. Total minutes: 10. Then a final person said, "I'll give you a dollar if you will LAY on the sidewalk for 5 minutes." She did that too. Herod then told her, "I know what you can do with your penny! Ride the little pony at Meijers!" Meijers is the grocery store and there's a little, well it's not a rocking horse, but it's similar. You can ride it and it goes for a minute or so for just a penny. It's the most fun ever! Being as evil as I am, I took pictures of her with my cell phone (I won't post them because she'd be mortified.) But after she got up from the cement after her 15 minutes of laying on the ground, there was a big dry spot where the snow hadn't fallen. =) And guess what? She only got 6 cents because the person who offered the dollar had been picked up already and was heading home. Silly, Christine!


Love and Meijer ponies, =P
~Seana 

Comments

  1. Haha too bad I missed it :( Oh well. That is sooo Herod... what a nuisance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I've always wondered why ALL the horses are named Sandy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. He still owes me like a dollar and 31 cents!!!! I will get him and is money too!!!!!! hahahaha is was actually not cold at all until I laid down. hahhaa(;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts