HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!

Hello one and all! Happy groundhog day! I don't know if he saw his shadow or not, so I won't say that he did or didn't. =) But anyways, I feel like this is one of the more forgotten holidays if you know what I mean. It's like, not many people get excited about it, myself included. Well, I'm paying tribute to the mighty groundhog with this post. =D


Have a fab groundhog day!
~Seana
PS: If he sees his shadow, does that mean more weeks of winter, or less? And vice versa for if he doesn't?

Comments

  1. Shadow=6 more weeks of winter, because he runs back to his burrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts