Covers

Hi everyone! So, I was surfing the web and looking for Melody's Song cover ideas. And of course, I found the little mermaid, Ariel, and a few of these covers have her silhouette. I really don't like that fact, because someone could be like, "Look it's Ariel!" And yeah, that wouldn't be good. So anyways, here are some covers I made, including the Ariel ones. >.< But one of them I like better than the others, but I really can't find one that I REALLY like. So if you want to be a kindred spirit and create one for me, please email me at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com with the picture, or if you need more info on my characters before you make one.

Cover A:
Cover B:

Cover C: 
Cover D:


I'll see if I can set up a voting poll on your fav cover. Personally, I love cover C with the whole reaching for the sunlight, but I don't like how obvious it is that it's Ariel. Grr.
Love,
Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts