School projects: Yay...

Hey everyone. So tonight I need to do a Bible project on the book of Ecclesiastes, and get wisdom from an older person. Well, lo and behold, my grandparents are at a concert tonight, so I can't interview them. And my dad's not really comfortable with this kind of thing, so it's down to my mom. Let's hope I can get some work done!


Also, I was playing tennis with July after school, and she went to get a drink from the drinking fountain. And she spilled all over the front of her sweatshirt. We went into the bathroom and she used one of those automatic hand dryer thingies to dry it off. She didn't take off the sweatshirt, but rather, stretched it out in front of her and honestly, it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. (Sorry, July. But you know you were laughing too. =D) And I just cracked up laughing. She had to do this twice because she spilled again. =) So now I've named that drinking fountain "The Cursed One" in honor of July spilling from it and from other incidents past that I will not name for the sake of her dignity. =P Let's just say it was equally funny. =)


Love and "Cursed One"'s!
~Seana

Comments

  1. Haha yeah you were like, "Um, July? Your sweatshirt?" Cause honestly I did not notice it before she pointed out he huge water stain all over my HC tennis shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember my wet little situation at camp...and I had to use one of those hand-dryer thingys? hahahaha Abby was like WHOA let me help you with that! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts