*insert insane girly squeal here*

Bonjour and stuff everyone! So, from the comments I recently received, I was alerted to the fact that The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann does indeed have a sequel! Hurrah! It's called The Unwanteds: Island of Silence. Ooo, how mysterious. I'm not sure what it'll be about, but we'll see. I loved the first book, so I hope this one isn't a disappointment. (Don't you hate it when the second/third/etc. book is really lame compared to the first?) Oh, and I'll post a picture of the cover with this post as well.


Love and books,
~Seana J.V.


<------- There's the pic of the cover! ^_^ 
NOTE: If you have NOT read the book, please skip over this next bit! THANKS.










------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do YOU think the cover shows? I say it looks like Alex riding Simber towards the island of Quill. But I don't really know why he's shooting fire out of his hands. It also looks like they're at war.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I HATE when that happens to series! I am excited for the new book (do you know when it's coming out?) and hope it's just as good. YAY Sim! You made the cover Mr. Favorite Character besides Lani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that it isn't actually Quill; it's a different island, probably close by, but since it's the island of silence, and silence is usually relative when compared to your current position (in this case Quill), it's probably a different island. Unless that made sense to you, it means this: since the people of Quill aren't silent in regard to the people of Quill, then the island of the main character (Alex/Aaron) won't be called the island of silence much, except by outsiders. Of course, I'm probably completely wrong. Think what you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AwESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Happy dancing)^_^

    D. Skye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts