Youth Group

Hey ya'll. I've got Youth Group tonight, so I can't stay to chat long. Today was a pretty uneventful day, if that's even possible for me. :) But after school some of the popular guys in 7th grade were doing 7th grade guy things, and the tallest one was like, "Hey Sea." I just responded with a simple, "Hi." It's somewhat annoying that they do that, but if they suddenly stopped, as crazy as this sounds, I'd probably miss it the slightest bit. Maybe it's just me, but that's how I think I'd react. Or I'd think that something was up. :)


I'm almost done with a book I'm reading, but I won't tell you which one so that you can be surprised. I'll probably review it on my blog sometime in the next week or so.


Hope your day is full of yummy ice cream,
~Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts