The Fight

Bonjour friends! Today July and I got in a fairly bad disagreement. She was reading a book and I wanted to go walk around, and when I repeatedly suggested this, I was only responded with silence or the occasional, "Well, go walk around by yourself." She seemed to be totally into her book and treating me like trash, so I left the room and hung out with some people I usually don't. The Popular clique. One girl, Calissa, was singing the Canadian anthem which was hilarious. So I was having a pretty good time playing 4 square and volleyball with them. July then came out and waved at me, but me being the obnoxious snob that I was at the time, I rolled my eyes at her and instantly stopped smiling. I didn't even say goodbye to her when I left either. So now I feel so bad about that, but we emailed each other and patched things up, and we're back on speaking terms again. I'm so glad about that because I can't stand it when July and I fight, since we just seem so depressed and mad at each other it makes me feel sick to my stomach. And so, this is my tale of woe. Very sad isn't it? How about you; have you ever gotten into a fight with your BFF? How did it turn out? You can send me an email or leave a comment if you so choose to.


So guess what! The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is going to be made into a MOVIE! Whoop! Whoop! July has already blogged on the book, so I don't think that I will, so that it won't seem like I'm copying her. If you want to see the trailer for the movie here's the link you can go to: 
http://peaceloveread-lily.blogspot.com/2011/11/hunger-games-official-trailer.html
I can't wait to see it, but I'm just saying, it ain't the same just to watch the movie and not read the book. It's just not the same. But only read the book if you think you can handle the gruesome details. If you have a weak stomach I'm just sayin' that you might not want to read it. It's an awesome book that I could hardly put down, and if you like survival stories with mysterious twists, this book is for you!

Peace be with you,
~Sea J.

Comments

Popular Posts