Shiver Me Timbers

Hey everyone. Not much to say today, it's been pretty quiet...too quiet...ha ha. But after school me and July were walking around and then we went to sit at the picnic tables that are near the parking lot. And then Derek's soccer ball rolls under a car, so he's trying to figure out how to get it out. Then the wind helps him out and it gets blown out from under it. Derek's so happy that he says, "Thank you gust of wind! Thank you gust of wind!" So July and I just busted out laughing. Ah, good times, good times. But the reason my title of this post is what it is, is because it was literally FREEZING today. And since I didn't wear my hair down to cover my ears, they were very cold. I attempted to french braid my hair, but it looked like a plain old braid because I didn't start the braid high enough. Oh well, I'll attempt to redo it sometime soon, and hope that it looks a lot more like the picture!


Luv and bubblegumasauruses, (bub-ble-gum-a-saur-us-es)
~Sea J.

Comments

Popular Posts