Meet Cashmere

Hey and howdy's to everyone today! So glad you could join me once again. I've brought another character from my book out to meet all of you. But be prepared. She's not your sweetest candy in the jar if you know what I mean...but enough with all this blah blah stuff! Let's get this interview started!

Seana: Welcome Cashmere! Do you mind if I ask you some questions?
Cashmere: *chews gum* Whatever. *pop*
S: Thanks. How would you describe your relationship with Minnesota?
C: That freak? Ugh. She's such a suck-up to teachers and just an all around dork.
S: So I take it that you don't like her very much.
C: *pop* You got that right. Oh and her dork friend Isabelle is trying to take away my crush!
S: Oh? And who is your crush?
C: *mumbles something under breath*
S: What was that?
C: I said his name is Aiden Smith.
S: And do you think this Aiden likes you or Isabelle more?
C: I don't know for sure, but I'm almost positive he likes me most. I'm way prettier, and I'm so awesome.
S: My, my. Aren't we just full of ourself today?
C: What?! No way. I'm just giving myself the credit that's due to me.
S: I see. What do you think of your teachers Cashmere?
C: I don't pay attention to them. I'm not a teacher freak like Minnesota is.
S: Well, what do you think about the school uniforms?
C: They stink. They're not even from Abercrombie! Gosh, how cheap can they get?!
S: Maybe they can't afford anything better.
C: Oh yeah, and I have a pet duck that not only talks, but sings too.
S: Just thought I'd ask...
C: You're seriously annoying Seana, you know that?
S: Okaaay, sorry Cashmere, but our time is up! *breaths sigh of relief*


That's a wrap with Cashmere Edwards. I told you she's not that nice of a kid, and I meant it. I'll be bringing in more people, or dogs, in the next few posts. Till we meet again!

Peace, love, and Bichon Frises,
~Seana
PS: Here's some info on the dog breed that Pizza is! (It's kinda small, so you may have to zoom in.)

Comments

  1. WOW Sea J! Cashmere sounds snarky! Def. a pain in your story for Minn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts