Ouch. My poor arms...

Hi everyone! If you're wondering about the title of the post, it's because I was playing volleyball after school with some friends; Christine, Lillian, Renee, and Triana. Oh, and Derek was playing with us too. (As in the Derek that said a long time ago, "Thank you gust of wind!" After the wind blew his soccer ball out from under car.) I must say, I'm improving a bit from these after school volleyball fun fests. But Triana is always showing off with her basketball/soccer moves, and it's really annoying. She's not exactly the sweetest candy in the jar, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, it was pretty fun. How about you all? What's your fav sport to play?
Today's Quotie: Do what you can with what you have, where you are. -Theodore Roosevelt
~Seana

Comments

Popular Posts