Space to Hold a Ping-Pong Ball!

Aloha and stuff viewers and bloggers alike! I am back as you can tell. Ha ha. Judging from the title of this post I suppose you're wondering what on earth that's all about. Well you're in luck, I'm willing to tell ya'll. So I am in choir right now at school, and we always do some kind of warm-up before we start to sing. I LOVE choir by the way! :) Anyways, there was one warm up that has you practice making your vowels tall so that our singing doesn't sound flat and dull. So we had to sing this in various pitches, "Space to hold a ping-pong ball! Keeps our vowels nice and tall!" Over and over, and when we sang that, we had to kind of open our mouth wide enough to get a "ping-pong ball" inside of it. (Not literally.) It was really funny actually! :)

Okay, just a question for you all. If you've read my post about the cheetahs and how I wrote from their perspective, I can do that again with other animals, but only if my viewers want me to. If you all hated it, then of course I'm not gonna do it again! Please comment on your opinion.

Keep your vowels nice and tall!
~Seana

Comments

  1. LOL!! I am in Choir too and we sing this. My Choir teacher is Mrs. Curlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I am in Choir too and we sing this. My Choir teacher is Mrs. Curlin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts