Laser Tagging!

Okay this post is gonna be short and sweet. I've gotta go play tennis with a friend then go laser tagging so I'm really busy today! Anyway, I've never played laser tag before, so I'm a little bit nervous. How about you? Have you ever played laser tag with a group of friends before? If you haven't, do you want to, and what do you imagine it'd be like? Please either comment with your answer, or send me an email if you don't want to make a public statement. Either way, I'd love to hear from you!
See ya'll soon,
~Seana

Comments

  1. I have never been lazer tagging but my brother has many times

    I don't really want to but I don't really not want to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts