Fireworks

These are the bumble bees
Hi everyone! Yesterday was totally awesome. My cousins, Danielle, Jake, Lynette, and myself had a really fun time lighting fireworks. They were the small kind, so don't worry. Danielle being the oldest was responsible for lighting them. Jake who's a year older than me, was running around trying to catch the flying bumble bee fireworks. Lynette and I just tried not to get hit in the face with one! We also lit a few of the black snakes, colored snakes, and glow worms. It was disgusting. It was like strings of
I-don't-know-what coming out of the ground, and I was like, "Oh that is so nasty! Ew!" Danielle laughed, but she said she agreed. So what did you all do for Thanksgiving?


Alright, I've gotta go play tennis with July now, so I'll just say goodbye and stuff now.
Bye!
~Seana J.V.

Comments

Popular Posts