Solo

Hey everyone! I was so excited today because in choir the song One Bright Star includes a solo part at the beginning! Yay! I hope that I make the solo, but then again, I'll be up against BFF's July and Christine, and they are both really good singers. Me? Average I'd say. But I'm having the slightest bit of trouble remembering the tune after sitting in the car with the radio on. I'll put the lyrics of the solo part up:
Long, long ago
In a world dark and cold
The night was still
Winter's chill
One bright star was shining

It's driving me nuts right now trying to remember the tune for "Long, long ago" I can get the rest after hearing it all, but now? Erg. I shall keep working on it--wait. Just remembered it! Yay me!


If you've read July's blog lately, she's just posted a little tidbit from something that happened today. She looked very embarrassed and surprised when it happened. Poor July!


Alright, it's been a while since I've had one of my daily questions, so here we go! Feel free to comment with your answer, or email me at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com if you want to. But please check with your parents before giving out your name, or any other info like that. Thanks!

Seana's question of the day: If you could do anything for a job what would it be like? (My answer: I'd love to be an artist, tennis player, author, and I'd like to work at the zoo. As strange as that sounds, I think it'd actually be fun to feed the penguins and hippos.)


May your November be full of Snoopy fun,
~Sea J

Comments

Popular Posts