Stupid Boys

Ever had one of those "BOYS ARE SO STUPID!" moments? I've had quite a few these past few days. And much apologies, but I don't plan on sharing those with you all. (No offense to anyone out there! You're all fabulous!) Let's just say there's a person bugging/creepering/stalking me and saying that he loves me. He's in with the popular crowd and I just want him to leave me alone. And now everyone is on my case about this and I'm just sick of it all since he's clearly doing it as a joke since my friend Christina asked one of his friends and he said that he wasn't actually serious about that. Seana's having a horrible day my viewers. A horrible day indeed... I'll probably tell a trusted person sometime soon, but until then, let's just hope he doesn't show up on my doorstep with chocolates and flowers.


Time for a Sea J viewer check! (I'll do these randomly, so be prepared!)
Alrighty viewers, I need your opinions about my blog today. You can answer with a comment or in your head, but comments are encouraged. 

Q: What do you think of my blog?
a) It's a waste of time and I won't check it again
b) It's cool, but I don't check it that often
c) It's an absolutely awesome place to check out and I look at it every day
d) Meh, it's kinda lame, kinda not, I might check it out again

Seana's question of the day: What was your most embarrassing moment involving a guy?


Peace, love, pickles,
~Seana

Comments

Popular Posts