Meet Zac

Hi everyone! I'm feeling really peppy right now, because I just read on a blog that I'm following of a writer, that she finished her NaNoWriMo book Diary of a Homeschooler: Cassie. Great job Emma! (That's the author's name.) If you want to check out Emma's blog, please go to following site: bookworm716.blogspot.com


Alrighty, now you can tell that from my title of this post that I'll be interviewing another person from my story! Here we go with interviewing Zac Deboer. I know, it's odd that I'm gonna talk to a DUDE but hey, we gotta have both perspectives.

Seana: Hi Zac, thanks for joining me for this interview. Mind if I ask you some questions?
Zac: No problem, but I gotta be at soccer by 5:00.
S: Gotcha. So Zac, what do you think Cashmere Edwards?
Z: Um, well, she's kinda...
S: Kinda...?
Z: She's definitely got some cute genes in her, but I don't like her personality.
S: Oh? Well how would you describe her?
Z: Snobby, selfish, and mean.
S: Do you think there's any good in her?
Z: Maybe to her friends, but she's really mean to Minnesota.
S: *raises eyebrows* Well what do you think of Minnesota Albuquerque? Does she have some cute genes? *wiggles eyebrows teasingly*
Z: Um, she's not so bad. No comment on the cute genes. *blushes*
S: Do I sense romance?
Z: NO Seana! Don't even go there! We're just friends, and I have no intention of swooning over her. I'm in 6th grade for goodness sake!
S: Alright, let's move away from that topic about love. How would you describe her?
Z: Kind, funny, and rather...odd at times.
S: Sounds about right. Is there anything about her that you don't like?
Z: Well she can give people the weirdest looks sometimes, and it's really creepy. *shudders*
S: Interesting. Now before you leave for soccer, is there anything you'd like our audience to know?
Z: Hmm...well, I want everyone to know that my best friends are Aiden Smith and Blake Daniels. You guys are the best! Woo! Don't forget to eat your fruitcakes!
S: Fruitcakes?
Z: Long story.
S: Alrighty then. So there you have it folks! This is Seana J. Vix--
Z: And Zac!
S: Yes, and Zac, signing off from this interview.

~Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts