An Interview

Hello everyone! Today for a change of pace, I'm going to bring in one of the characters from my book. Keep in mind that she is not a real life person, but this is what I envision her saying in response to my questions for the interview. So let's start the interview!

Seana: Hello Minnesota! Glad you could be here today.
Minnesota: Um, thanks. And I'm really excited to be here too.
S: So it seems to me that you're having some problems with friends. Am I right?
M: Yeah, it's like Survivor Friendship Edition.
S: That sounds hard. Well, on the bright side you do have your dog, Pizza.
M: Pizza is definitely the fluffiest thing on four legs and super cute.
S: I hear that your mom is off in Hollywood doing a show.
M: I heard she's making tons of money, and I mean tons. But she hasn't sent us any to help out, and I doubt she will in the future.
S: Were you and your mom tight before she left?
M: Kinda I guess. Like, she'd share her earrings and stuff with me, but we never had any heart-to-heart talks like other people I know.
S: How's school going for you?
M: Well, the popular gang is still up to their diabolical deeds and then there's Zac Deboer to wonder about...
S: So you're having a little boy troubles eh?
M: If you want to call it that, sure. I'm just not sure if he likes me or if I like him you know?
S: Absolutely. But other than that you like school right?
M: I don't know about that. I have an evil teacher named Mrs. Cal Breath, and a very very weird teacher named Mr. Menagerie too. Evergreen Academy also makes us wear forest green and revolting shades of mustard uniforms too, so that's a bummer.
S: Bummer indeed. Well thanks so much for talking with me today!
M: You're welcome. It was kinda fun actually.

That's a wrap with Minnesota Albuquerque from the story Being Me is Harder Than it Looks by Seana J. Vixen. (Note: This book is not published nor finished, so it will not be at your local retailer.)

Hope you all enjoyed that! I'll be bringing in a few more characters sometime soon, so look forward to more interviews! :)

Love and raspberry parfaits,
~Seana
Yum...

Comments

Popular Posts