A Confused Me

Hello everyone! I've been trying really hard to get the notes right in the Celtic Bell Carol for band, but they're quite fast and high and stuff. It's getting a little easier, but still no walk in the park. Anyways, I haven't received many emails from you guys about any problems you have, so I suppose life is going good for you right? That's wonderful. But if your life really does have a rocky problem, please don't be afraid to send me an email at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com with your question, and I'll do my best to answer it.
I am in the middle of the book The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and so far it's fantastic! I'll blog on it later.
Ever had a time in your life where your one of your besties confused you so much and you just wanted some clear answers? Well my BFF (this one isn't July, although she's a close bestie as well) can be a really sweet person, but at other times she just makes so confused it makes my head spin. 
At times "Stella" can be really nice, but then she goes and says some words that I really don't appreciate. And I usually stay till 4:00 on Mondays and Thursdays, and apparently those are the exact days that her mother works and she has to go home, do all her chores, cook supper all by herself, AND do her homework. *Sigh* I love Stella and everything, like a good friend should, but she never talks to July and myself the way she does to her friends "Marissa", "Blaire", and "Danielle". It's like she acts so friendly and joking with them, always smiling, then with me, it's sober and serious, with a few giggles here and there. Then there's the whole flirting with the guys thing she's got going on...but I won't go into that for your sake.
Have you ever had a time in your life when your besties either betrayed a secret, or just plain confused you? Is that time right now? Leave a comment on the comment wall if you'd like, or email me if you don't want your name to be said. Please check with your parents before giving out your name, or anything like that though. I'd really appreciate that.
You can't spell "beautiful" without BE U.
<3 Sea J

Comments

Popular Posts