Ah...

While we're on the Team Peeta/Team Gale subject, I'm going to put up a picture of PEETA BY HIS BAKERY!!! **Here's a sort of spoiler and those of you who haven't read the Hunger Games CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL PAST THIS PART!!** It's him with his loaf of burnt bread, remember when he gave it to the starving Katniss for her family? Well it's a picture from what I'm thinking will be in the movie. My opinion is that he looks too old for that scene because it happened a few years ago, but whatever. *shrugs*








































**THOSE OF YOU WHO CLOSED YOUR EYES AND SCROLLED DOWN, YOU MAY LOOK NOW!**




Anyways, the guy playing Peeta Mellark in the movie, JOSH HUTCHERSON, is honestly, pretty HAWWWWWWTT. *deep breaths Seana! Calm yourself* I'm not as obsessed with him as my friend Lillian, who is the funniest girl on the planet, but I must say, I want a life-sized poster on my wall now. =D So, she showed me something that she found. You know that Finding Nemo blue fish named Dory? Well, do you remember that part with the jellyfish where she goes, "I shall call him squishy. He shall be mine. He shall be my squishy." Well, I made my own version of "I shall call him Joshy" etc. based off of Lillian's. Wanna see it? I knew you'd say ABSOLUTELY. Well, don't steal it for your computer's selfish purposes. Note how it says "He shall be MY Joshy" ^.^ ENJOY.



Tee hee. I might edit it later, but for now, I HAVE A NEW DESKTOP PIC. Hee hee. ^.^
Love and "Joshy"
-Sea

Comments

Popular Posts