One tiny word

Well, if there is one little word that I use almost every day, it would be the tiny word "OUCH". That's exactly what I'm saying right now after a FIVE MILE LONG bike ride with the WIND BLOWING AT MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME. That's right. You'd think on the ride back it would be at my back, thus making it easier. But no. The wind decided to change and blow at my face the whole time. Ouch.


On the more positive side of things, Melody's Song is coming along nicely. I'm busy editing the first two chapters for now, then I'll go back to writing it. BMHTL (Being Me is Harder Than it Looks) is being put off for a while so I can focus my attention on MS (Melody's Song) for a while. I've already got some plans for the MS sequel! ^.^ I'm thinking that MS will NOT be a trilogy, just two books, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. As for BMHTL, it might just be a book by itself because I don't plan on leaving too many loose ends when I'm done with it. And of course I'll have to work on beefing it up to be a longer and less boring story. =D


Love,
~Seana
PS: Alright, be honest. Who here is excited for the HUNGER GAMES MOVIE?? *points at self* Yeppers, I cannot wait to see it. But I won't be able to see the midnight premier. Blah. And of course, I still need to make my TEAM PEETA shirt with Christine (she's Team Peeta as well) and then we've got to make July a TEAM GALE shirt. ^.^ Maybe I can find an iron on logo of JOSH HUTCHERSON (actor that plays Peeta in the movie) to stick on there. =) Than of course July would need a Liam Hemsworth iron on. Hee. So, who's team are you on?



Comments

  1. TEAM GALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY! GO LIAM! GO GALE! GO LIAM! GO GALE! (Peeta fans, do not get me wrong I love Peeta immensely but I love GALE, woo hoo, even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Team Gale when I first heard that there was a Team Gale, but after the ambiguous bombing of Prim... Well, now I'm for Peeta. And I don't think there should be any question, especially since it was so obvious at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I like Peeta and I'm glad that she married Peeta eventually, but I wish that Katniss and Gale could at least have stayed friends! Plus I wasn't Gale's fault that Prim got killed, he wasn't the one who ordered the bombs to be dropped. Coin was. But hey! Think what you want! Don't get me wrong I love Peeta too...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts