Ugh

Alright. Here's the scoop. So, yee-haw I got my braces off, but noooooooooooooo, I can't hit some of the higher notes on my flute (such as high C). Which is a very very big problem because we have a band concert Thursday and I have to play in a duet with my friend Julia in one of the songs. So, I'll be playing like a madman (madgirl?) this weekend. I WILL CONQUER HIGH C! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! But it is very discouraging because with my braces on I got so used to it and was pretty good at the flute. Now? I'm practically back to square one. Phooey.


Your discouraged blogger,
<3 Seana J.V.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts