Dreams

Do you ever have it when you have a really weird dream that you cannot explain? I did last night. It was the weirdest thing ever. Here's how it went.


I was a horse rider. (Weird because though I like horses, I'm not as into them as July is...) It was the day of the biggest race of the year. The racers would have to take their horses on a long journey (similar to the sled dog races, I suppose) that would take days to reach the end of. I was ready for it. Racing to the barn, I leaped up onto my black horse with the white stocking feet. (Meaning the fur was white by the feet; it was not wearing socks) Then for some weird reason, I did a hand-stand on top of the saddle and spun around a few times before sitting back down. Skipping putting on a helmet because it would take too long, I spun my horse around and we galloped out into the stormy night. (Classic. It was a dark and stormy night...) As we were reaching the first checkpoint, I stopped my horse and got down to put a hole punch in our little tracker card thing. I was hungry then, so I stopped at the little inn across the street where I tied the reins to a nearby post for horses. When I got out of the inn after eating, my horse was gone. I panicked. Then I saw a girl who had an evil smile on her face, and I knew in an istant that she had turned my horse loose just so that she could win. I sprinted over to her and climbed up on the saddle behind her all the while screaming, "Where is my horse?! What did you do to him?!" She would just glare at me, not paying any attention to my questions, just knowing that I was a nuisance. We turned a corner and then I saw my horse next to a car, laying on the ground, not moving. I let out a whimper as I jumped down to him, the other girl just taking off. The driver was in hysterics repeating over and over, "I didn't mean to hit it! I really didn't! I-I'm sorry!" I ignored him and rubbed my horse on the nose. He was covered in scratches from scattered branches, and a huge gash was on his side where a rib poked through. I was sobbing, my tears landing on my horse's snout as he struggled to breathe.


And then I woke up. That was probably the most gruesome and very odd dream I've had in forever. I usually don't dream that much, and certainly not about horses getting hit by cars. *shudders*


<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Crazy dreams we have sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say is wow. hahaha now you know how I feel almost every night!!!(;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts