New covers?

Alrighty. I was a wee bit unsure about the Melody's Song cover that I ended up with after the vote. Cover B, remember? The girl on the beach with the balloons? So, I was fiddling around with a website, and I made two more. Nothing special about them, but they're more design oriented than picture, if you get what I'm getting at. Well here they are:








































Well, we'll call the purple one Cover 1, and the one with the trees we'll call Cover 2. What do you think? Should I go with one of these, or stick with cover B?


~Seana


PS: don't forget to check out the Spotlight on Katniss!

Comments

  1. I like both of these, but in my humble opinion, I think you should stick with b. But what really matters is whats on the inside-the writing! And I already know you are an excellent writer from the way you write in your blog posts! :)

    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go with cover 2. Will you be pasting and excerpt from the story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion, I'll see if I can set up a poll for the two covers. We'll see about the excerpt; I'm still editing a few parts of the beginning. Typos and all that fun stuff! :)
      <3 Sea

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts