Hmm...

Well, I've just realized that in the Hunger Games movie (sorry if I'm obsessing a bit) they've totally cut out Madge--the girl who gave Katniss the mockingjay pin for her to wear in the arena. In the movie there's no Madge, no story behind the pin except that Katniss apparently found it in a market once. How boring.


I'm going to take a break from our Hunger Games Spotlights because well, honestly, I don't want to overload my brain with Hunger Games stuff. ^_^ So tomorrow I think that I will blog on something random. Like when I did the Care and Keeping of Hippos. Maybe tips on spotting the Abominable Snowman, perhaps. Anything random YOU want me to blog about?


~Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts