Satisfy your "Hunger"

Alrighty. As of the moment, I'm feeling quite Hunger Game-y. <--- New word I just made up. So I looked up "Hunger Games Pictures" and voila there was a TON of different shots from the movie, including that one where Peeta's outside his bakery with the burnt bread. (I <3 the boy with the bread!) Anyways, here are some of the pics:



Well up there is a shot of Katniss and her bow and arrow. I cannot wait to see that in the movie! (Sadly, I probably won't be able to go see it right away, but I'm gonna try like a crazy person!)


A shot of (from left to right) Elizabeth Banks, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Liam Hemsworth (who literally has FUR on his arms they're so hairy. Har dee har har.) Has anyone else noticed how SHORT Josh is compared to all of those actors right there? I mean, yeah, the girls are probably wearing high heels, but Liam's not and he's waaaay taller than Josh. ^.^ *Note: Aw. Josh's hair is dark again! I liked it better when it was blonde and slightly shaggy. Your thoughts?


This was someone's idea of what the characters looked like in their mind. I think it's pretty good actually, and they captured a little of Gale's fierce fighting personality, and Peeta's gentler one, along with Katniss's, well, Katniss-y personality. They even got her mockingjay pin!


And this is something that Christine saw a while ago, and I searched it. And laughed really hard. So hard that my brother looked at me like I came from another planet. ^.^ Josh/Peeta looks so smug there with that face; it looks like he is actually saying that to Liam/Gale.


GUESS WHAT??? So, I was walking down the hallway at school and I saw this girl wearing a shirt that has PEETA on it! Like the one that just shows his profile shot. Christine pounced on her and was like, "Where on EARTH did you get that?" She said she got it at Hot Topic which is at the mall, so July, we have GOT to go there! Please hurry up and get over your illness! =P I'm serious. -_- The girl's twin had one too, only hers had Katniss and Peeta on it. I'm sure that they have like, Cato, Cinna, Rue, Gale, and Effie shirts as well, and I hope they aren't too expensive for poor ole me.


That's all for now, fellow Hunger Gamers! I'll see what else I can find to post on the Hunger Games.
~Seana
PS: I officially painted T-E-A-M P-E-E-T-A on my nails yesterday or the day before. So now I always flash them out when anyone talks about Team Peeta vs. Team Gale.

Comments

  1. I looked at the Hot Topic website a while ago and their stuff is really expensive... it's cool but expensive. One tee shirt is like $24...
    Hate to burst your bubble, but you might find a cheeper one on ebay or Amazon...
    July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh Hutcherson is 5'7", I heard. Liam Hemsworth is, like, 6'3".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts