Car Wash

My school was doing a free car wash for the Philippines students today. Before today, when we did the actual car wash, people donated money and pledged money per car so that we could make the car wash free of charge. It was very cold and rainy this morning, and I managed to hurt my wrist again washing cars with the green brushes. It's been acting up lately. Not sure why. I'm not sure of the total cars that went through, but we were making almost 11$ per car of pledges! How cool is that? One teacher ran their car through the wash, and he took video of us washing it. Guess who just happened to be right in front of his window washing it? Me. Oh joy. Note my use of sarcasm back there. Now, it's hard to type with my wrist thingy on, so I'll end off here.


~Seana

Comments

  1. We either washed 226 or 227 cars (I forget which!) but I would say that if we were getting 11 dollars per car that would be about $2,486 for just pledges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts