Ouch. Pain. Hurting.

Ouch. Pain. Hurting. Thank you random kid who fell on my wrist this afternoon! Your deeds will not go unnoticed. My wrist hurts like mad whenever I turn it to the right, (not the left for some odd reason, perhaps it has something against left?) so I've got it in this weird wrist/arm thingy. It's incredibly hard to type without hitting the wrong key. Which I did in an email to a friend and instead of saying, "How are you doing?" I said, "Show jar youi oing?" Luckily I caught on before I sent it, but you never know what could've happened there. I'm searching my brain for any trace of an idea. But there is none. I have found the dreaded WRITER'S BLOCK. It's completely maddening to sit there in front of your story without the slightest idea how to keep it moving onward. And of course, I'm still searching the same Writer's Blocked brain for something fun to post about. Besides the abominable snowman and his fuzzy companions.


Any ideas for your poor writer?


~Seana

Comments

  1. That must have hurt! Have you had this checked by your local orthopedic? I know the effects of a painful wrist to typing a little too well. BTW, I hope you broke the block. Good luck with further writing!

    Dot Eastman @ US Health Works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much better, now! (: Both my wrist and the writer's block.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts