I need YOUR help!

Alright. I won't lie. I am awful at coming up with song lyrics. I can do poetry, but songs, not at all. So, in Melody's Song, I need a song written. Let me give you the background on it. This song used to be sung every sunset by Winston's (the prince in their kingdom down there) younger sister, Genevieve. Genevieve isn't living anymore, but Winston hears her song for the first time after her death when his mother sings it, waiting his reaction. Do any of you think you can come up with a song that's both haunting yet beautiful, sad yet hopeful? It doesn't have to be long, maybe one verse or two, or even just a chorus will do nicely.


Thanks,
<3 Sea

Comments

  1. I could whip something up, but I've never really tried to do something like that before... Do you want me to try? I think I have some really good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts